Tips for a Successful Fundraiser
1. Set a Timeline
2. Get your friends and Family involved. As a team set goals to help throughout the planning process.
3. Don't be afraid, or feel guilty about asking. People will feel honored to be a part of your project.
4. Spread the word about your event. Use social media, create flyers, send invitations. The more people who understand what your fundraiser is about and who it is benefiting, the more people will be involved.
5. Share your Success. After your event is over, be sure to thank everyone involved!
After your Fundraiser
1. Share your photos and videos! Share on social media. Email the pics and videos to the WIOCA staff so they can share as well: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send in donations. You can mail your proceeds to:
13825 W. National Ave, Suite 103
New Berlin, WI 53151
Please make all checks payable to WOCA or the Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
3. Thank your guests!! Your guests were instrumental to the success of your fundraiser. Send thank you notes, and tell them how important their contribution was.